Thursday 19 January 2012

I am LOVE

SisterBatik
~ Handmade ~

SisterBatik One Of A Kind pillow cover - our own creative patchwork design on the front using (6 different) mixed batik and the addition of simple traveller hand embroidery in colourful thread. Love embellished with claret velvet ribbon.  Hot Pink Zebra batik print on the back.

Using genuine Dutch wax print batik - 100% crisp cotton.

The exuberance of these prints add unique character and warmth to any living space.

Oblong - 12" x 20". Envelope enclosure. Professionally serged/ overlocked and additional inside cotton lining.

Super comfortable and huggable!!

Pillow insert is not included. These can easily be obtained at most home stores.

2 comments:

  1. I think I have told you before but just in case I havn't; I love these vibrant prints!

    ReplyDelete