Sunday 4 March 2012

Marni at H&M

Are you feeling Spring/ Summer yet?.......

African design wax batik is undeniably Summery and Marni at H&M have captured this with a wonderfully sultry summer campaign video featuring their use of African design-inspired print - directed by the director of effortless cool, Sofia Coppola.........can't wait to sizzle......


And for all print-hunters : )  Here is a similar print from my archive (2009) when I was just a mere casual print-hunter : )

Here are the objects:

Marni at H&M
On sale from March 8th

See my post on Burberry Prorsum S/S 2012 - wax print batiks on the runway......

And a pillow from my current range you might like: botanical-cushion-cover

Who would imagine that shades of woodland, bracken, dark moss and fern would be colours for summer - love it!

To listen to the full track - Avalon by Bryan Ferry: www.youtube.comAVALON and sulter* baby!

*this is not a real word but I often derive words from those that already exist to satisfy a meaning : )  I guess I could have used the word SAUNTER but it just won't do..........

3 comments:

  1. I love that fabric as an accent piece...the pillow or bag. I'm not sure I could pull off the dress...a little loud. But as a headband or fabric cuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cushion is stunning. Love the shades of greens and blue...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, your cushion is fabulous! Great work!

    ReplyDelete