Saturday 23 July 2011

Pretty Young Thing

I had an appointment this week at the HQ of a health charity, and in the same grand art deco building in N1 were the HQs of Revlon and ASOS (an online trend-conscious fashion retail brand).  As I walked through the entrance, minding my own business, as expected, I was swamped by what appeared to be a galactic world of the PYT interns and staffers; chain-smoking and communing outside the building, bringing back pizzas while chatting about Ibiza, glowing manes and gazelle strides, catching each other's eyes and checking on outfits......crushing on the PYT style : )



Images courtesy of my favourite style blog:  StochholmStreetStyle

You might like to read about my trip to Stockholm and style-spying :Stockholm Stadsmission and Stockholm Postcard

Also a fan of stylebubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment