Saturday 8 October 2011

New Prints of Persuasion....

I am so excited to have these new prints and cannot wait to make a start!
  Exotic emerald shade with tear drops like peacock plumage.

This next one, I am in love with the pale blue wash of the fabric and it's bindi repeat motif - like India ink impressions on a weathered manuscript.


 And how about this one, like star bursts of white blossoms on calm Hokusai Blue?
 Hokusai
 Vincent van Gogh
Coming soon!

Still time to enter my blog giveaway-celebration-flock-of-12 -fabric-origami-cranes - Good Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they are all gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your collection! They are amazing! I love the first one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, these are gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete