Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas - Shipping Deadlines

The Holidays are coming and we hope you are looking forward to them with lots of cheer!  We would love SisterBatik to be a part of your festivities, whether looking for that gift for someone special or decorating and making your home lovely and lively!

Just a gentle reminder that we ship from the UK.  If you are planning to make purchases as gifts, be sure to beat the Christmas rush, and order before the recommended last shipping dates:

Airmail to US & Canada : Friday 9th December
Airmail Western Europe : Monday 12th December
Airmail Rest of the world: Monday 5th December
Within UK: Wednesday 14th December

Premium tracked shipping can be sent as late as Monday 19th December.  Please purchase here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/83251337/premium-shipping-for-sisterbatik-10-usd

I will do my best to provide the swiftest preparation of items for shipping and catch each days post - running very fast if need be : ) We appreciate your patience and understanding under the seasonal strain on all services. We cannot guarantee or be responsible for delays that might occur outside of our control. For the greatest assurance I would suggest purchasing the premium shipping option.

If you have a custom request, I would be more than happy to work as best as I can to make sure that this is possible for you - just ask me as soon as possible, as I hate to disappoint.

And remember - Happy Holidays ahead! Wahey!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just updated my shop announcement with my shipping deadlines as well. A lot of my work is custom, so I have to have orders in early!
    Adding a shipping upgrade is a great idea...I wish Etsy would give us this option!

    ReplyDelete